Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Apocalypse may refer to:
- The recurring weapon.
- The recurring ability.
- The boss from Final Fantasy V.
- The event from Final Fantasy VI.
- The Limit Break from Crisis Core -Final Fantasy VII-.
- The relic weapon from Final Fantasy XI.
- The term from Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII.
Apocalypse (Ancient Greek: ἀποκάλυψις apokálypsis, from ἀπό and καλύπτω meaning "uncovering"), translated literally from Greek, is a disclosure of knowledge, i.e., a lifting of the veil or revelation. In religious contexts it is usually a disclosure of something hidden. Today, it is commonly used in reference to any prophetic revelation or so-called end time scenario, or to the end of the world in general.