Apocalypse may refer to:
- The recurring weapon.
- The recurring ability.
- The boss from Final Fantasy V.
- The event from Final Fantasy VI.
- The Limit Break from Crisis Core -Final Fantasy VII-.
- The relic weapon from Final Fantasy XI.
- The term from Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII.
Apocalypse (Ancient Greek: ἀποκάλυψις apokálypsis, from ἀπό and καλύπτω meaning "uncovering"), translated literally from Greek, is a disclosure of knowledge, i.e., a lifting of the veil or revelation. In religious contexts it is usually a disclosure of something hidden. Today, it is commonly used in reference to any prophetic revelation or so-called end time scenario, or to the end of the world in general.