|Final Fantasy XI|
|List of Amphiptere Enemies|
During the Crystal War, demonic birds known as Amphipteres were occasionally seen flying high in the sky over the Northlands.
Fleet in flight but slow on foot, these creatures are now extinct. With valuable hides (which can be made into leather), claws and whiskers, those looking to make some quick gil hunted these monsters to extinction.
- Greater Amphiptere
- Bloody Beak: Cone Attack Drain.
- Calamitous Wind: AoE Wind damage plus knockback and full dispel. Only used by Zirnitra.
- Feral Peck: Single target Throat Stab-type damage. Only used by Zirnitra.
- Reaving Wind: AoE TP reset, and puts up a "shield" which knocks back enemies on contact.
- Storm Wing: Cone Attack damage and Silence.
- Tail Lash: Backwards Cone Attack damage. Used when someone behind it gains Aggro.
- Warped Wail: - AoE damage plus max HP and MP down. Only used by Zirnitra.