Timepiece that releases all allies from Sleep.
In the Zodiac versions, this item is renamed as "Prince's Kiss" (王子の口づけ, ōji no kuchiduke?).
A magical bell that rings loudly and violently to wake even the deepest of sleepers. It is very popular among adventurers, especially those who have trouble getting up in the morning.
Wakeup Bell cures the target of sleep. It can be bought from Comrade, Florem, Grandship, Hartschild, Starkfort, Eternia, Adventurer (Norende Village Trader Shop Lv. 4) for 50 pg. It can be found in the Ruins of Centro Keep, Vestment Cave, and Harena Ruins and as a reward for tutorial quests.
When used in compounding:
- Wakeup Bell + Wakeup Bell = Wakeup Bell
- Wakeup Bell + Remedy = Remedy
- Wakeup Bell + Elixir = Elixir
- Wakeup Bell + Megalixir = Megalixir
- Wakeup Bell + Potion, Hi-Potion, or X-Potion = Cure Sleep
- Wakeup Bell + Ether or Turbo Ether = Resist Sleep
- Wakeup Bell + Balsam, Phoenix Down, Antidote, Eye Drops, or Echo Herbs = Smelling Salts
An alarm clock, or simply just alarm is a clock that is designed to wake a person at a specific time. The primary utility of these clocks is to awaken people from their night's sleep or short naps; they are sometimes utilized for other reminders as well.