Ace uses luck to his advantage in battle. Thanks to how quickly Cut Cards charges, he can constantly fill out his hand and play cards to support his allies or activate potent attacks. Draw early and often to have your gambits pay off!
Ace is a playable character in Dissidia Final Fantasy NT as the main representative of Final Fantasy Type-0 and, after Ramza from Final Fantasy Tactics, is the second representative of a non-main series title.
- Akademeia Winter Uniform I - Default coloration. Ace's main appearance in Final Fantasy Type-0. He wears a black jacket with gold shoulder pauldrons, white pants, a brown pouch on his left thigh, and a red cape that represents Class Zero.
- Akademeia Winter Uniform II - 1st alternate coloration. Recolors his uniform to resemble his Gold Mantle attire from the HD re-release.
- Akademeia Winter Uniform III - 2nd alternate coloration. Recolors his uniform to resemble his Formal Uniform, complete with white gloves.
- 1st Alternate Costume
- Akademeia Summer Uniform I - Default coloration. Ace dons his Summer Uniform from Final Fantasy Type-0: a white shirt with black details and the Vermilion Bird crest, a black necktie, black pants and the same pouch and red cape of the Winter Uniform. Ace wears a pair of black gloves with white-striped details.
- Akademeia Summer Uniform II - 1st alternate coloration. Recolors his shirt gray with blue accents, his pants white, his cape blue, and his shoes gray.
- Akademeia Summer Uniform III - 2nd alternate coloration. Recolors his shirt red with white accents, his pants black, his cape red, and his shoes gray.
Ace equips magically-infused cards:
- Deck of Cards - Default weapon. A deck of silver cards with blue accents and details.
- Akademeia Deck - 1st alternate weapon. A deck of red cards decorated with the Vermilion Bird crest.
- Reaper's Tarot - 2nd alternate weapon. A deck of oblong black cards accentuated with a steel gray palisade gate design, and marked with the face of the grim reaper.
- Magician's Deck - 3rd alternate weapon.
Bar his default weapon, Final Fantasy Type-0 did not render Ace's cards in-game, and the Dissidia series is the first instance in which they have original designs. Ace's cards are all wielded by him in Final Fantasy Type-0.
Ace's default player name is Nameless Student. His manikin counterpart, the Discarded Delinquent, is red.
Ace is a ranged fighter, using his cards to attack enemies from a distance. His EX Skill is Cut Cards, which has a similar effect to its function in Final Fantasy Type-0.
|Cut Cards (Draw)/Show of Hands||EX Skill|
|Burst/Hi-Burst/Mega Burst||EX Skill|
|Short Stop/Long Stop/Mega Stop||EX Skill|
|Charge/Hi-Charge/Mega Charge||EX Skill|
|Force/Hi-Force/Mega Force||EX Skill|
Creation and developmentEdit
- Dissidia NT
- Dissidia Opera Omnia
- Ace is the first male Marksman protagonist in the arcade version.