Ace is a playable character in Dissidia Final Fantasy NT as the main representative of Final Fantasy Type-0 and, after Ramza from Final Fantasy Tactics, is the second representative of a non-main series title.
- Winter Uniform A - Default coloration. Ace's main appearance in Final Fantasy Type-0*. He wears a black jacket with gold shoulder pauldrons, white pants, a brown pouch on his left thigh, and a red cape that signifies him as part of Class Zero.
- Winter Uniform B - 1st alternate color. Recolors his uniform to resemble his Gold Mantle attire from the HD re-release.
- Winter Uniform C - 2nd alternate color. Recolors his uniform to resemble his Formal Uniform, complete with white gloves.
- Alternate costumes
- Summer Uniform - 1st alternate costume. It is identical to Class Zero's Summer Uniform in Final Fantasy Type-0. This outfit consists of a white shirt with black details and the Vermilion Bird crest on it, a black necktie, black pants and the same pouch and red cape of the Winter Uniform. In addition, Ace wears a pair of black gloves with white-striped details on them.
Ace equips Cards:
- Playing Cards - Default weapon. A deck of silver cards with blue accents and details.
- Akademeia Deck - 1st alternate weapon. A deck of red cards decorated with the Vermillion Bird crest.
- Reaper's Tarot - 2nd alternate weapon. A deck of oblong black cards accentuated with a steel gray palisade gate design, and marked with the face of the grim reaper.
All of Ace's cards are appear in and exclusively wielded by him in Final Fantasy Type-0.
Ace's default player name is titled Nameless Student.
Ace is a ranged fighter, using his cards to attack enemies from a distance. His EX Skill is Cut Cards, which seems to have a similar effect to its original function in Final Fantasy Type-0.
|Cut Cards (Draw)/Cut Cards (Activate)||EX Skill|
|Burst/Hi-Burst/Mega Burst||EX Skill|
|Short Stop/Long Stop/Mega Stop||EX Skill|
|Charge/Hi-Charge/Mega Charge||EX Skill|
|Force/Hi-Force/Mega Force||EX Skill|
Creation and developmentEdit
- Ace is the first male Marksman protagonist in the arcade reboot.
- He is the second character playable from a non-numbered Final Fantasy game, the first being Ramza.
- As Final Fantasy Type-0 did not feature physical models for his equipped weapons excluding his Playing Cards, Ace's alternate weapons have original designs for Dissidia Final Fantasy.