Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The 15 Puzzle is a secret minigame in the original Final Fantasy that can be played after having obtained the ship; the player must hold the button while in the ship and press several times until the game appears. It exists in nearly every version.
- NES/WonderSwan Color: Press & together 55 times.
- Origins: Press & together 55 times.
- Advance: Press & together 22 times.
- 20th Anniversary: Press & together 22 times.
- iOS/Windows Phone: Press the screen with one finger and touch the screen 23 times while holding.
- Verizon LG phone version: No way to access the puzzle game.
In the original NES version the reward for completing the puzzle is simply 100 gil. In Origins the prizes are better, including:
- 1st place: 10,000 gil
- 2nd place: 5,000 gil
- 3rd place: 2,000 gil
- Under 2 minutes: Antidote, Golden Needle, Potion
- Under 4 minutes: Antidote, Potion
- Under 6 minutes: Potion
In Dawn of Souls and the Anniversary Edition, the prizes are again improved to include the larger scope of items introduced:
- 1st place: Megalixir, X-Potion
- 2nd place: Dry Ether, Elixir, Remedy, Hermes's Shoes, Emergency Exit, Turbo Ether
- 3rd place: Spider's Silk, White Fang, White Curtain, Red Fang, Red Curtain, Blue Fang, Blue Curtain, Vampire's Fang, Cockatrice's Claw
- Just finishing: 100 gil, Potion, Antidote, Gold Needle, Ether, Phoenix Down, Eye Drops, Echo Grass
The times to complete the 15 Puzzle:
- 1st place: 0:30:00 or less
- 2nd place: 0:30:00 - 1:00:00
- 3rd place: 1:00:00 - 2:00:00
- 15 puzzle - Wikipedia's article on 15 Puzzle